Sunday, May 8, 2011

Through the Fence Baseball

Through a mutual friend and former teammate at JMU, Chris Johnson, I was put in touch with the head of a new, up and coming baseball website, Through the Fence Baseball. You can visit the website by clicking the following link: www.throughthefencebaseball.com. I have been reading articles on the website ever since I heard about it over a week ago, it's a great website for baseball fans. TTF Baseball covers everything you can think of when it comes to professional baseball, from fantasy baseball, to trade rumors, to minor league baseball, that's where I fit in. Similar to what I have been doing on my blog here, I am going to have my own column writing for Through the Fence Baseball and sharing my professional baseball experience on the website. I will start posting within the next few days, so be sure to check it out. There is one other minor league player who is currently writing for the site, and they are trying to give fans an inside look into professional baseball. I'm excited for the chance to reach a larger audience.                                                                                                                                                                                                                            

No comments:

Post a Comment